Overwater Cabana Beverages

I just purchased an overwater cabana at Coco Cay. I have the deluxe beverage package but I am planning on inviting another cabin that did not purchase a beverage package. How do they determine who pulls drinks from the included fridge? I feel like the concierge would take a roll call of sea pass beverage packages at the beginning of the day from all cabana guests, so that would cover drink orders from the bar, but what about the fridge? Thanks!

They do ask who has the drink package when the attendant first greets you. 

I have never been charged for any beverages from the fridge, despite sharing the cabana with folks who didn't have a drink package.

However, the policy is that those without a package have to pay for their drinks. So they should expect to be charged but pleasantly surprised if they aren't.

4 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

They do ask who has the drink package when the attendant first greets you. 

I have never been charged for any beverages from the fridge, despite sharing the cabana with folks who didn't have a drink package.

However, the policy is that those without a package have to pay for their drinks. So they should expect to be charged but pleasantly surprised if they aren't.

This is how I would approach it as well. I would think it would depend the ratio of DX to non folks that you have. If it is about even or there are more DX folks I would say you have a good chance but since I think you can have 8 people if 2 had a DX and the remaining did not it might be watched closer. Good luck and please return to the thread and let us know how it goes.