Adding events to app calendar

Done

21 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Oh wait, I may have misread the question.

I meant that the excursions we booked ourselves in the Cruise Planner showed up automatically in the app. Not sure about the private ones not linked to Royal. We have never tried to add one of those.

That is what I thought you meant.  I do not believe one can add non Royal events to the calendar.  I'll create the events on my phone calendar.  Thanks for the responses!

10 hours ago, KristiZ said:

You can add non-Royal things to the calendar, but only is you use the website and only more than 72 hours prior to departure. It’s also possible this is only a feature in the old style planner; I have not tried in the new cruise planner. 

This doesn't seem to work in the new Cruise Planner. In the new Cruise Planner calendar, the "+Add Activity" only gives you a pulldown list (Excursion, Dining, etc.) to select from that leads you to a list of items to purchase in each category.

38 minutes ago, SPS said:

This doesn't seem to work in the new Cruise Planner. In the new Cruise Planner calendar, the "+Add Activity" only gives you a pulldown list (Excursion, Dining, etc.) to select from that leads you to a list of items to purchase in each category.

And you can't add a traditional dining time either - only specialty dining or MTD reservations.

17 hours ago, KristiZ said:

You can add non-Royal things to the calendar, but only is you use the website and only more than 72 hours prior to departure. It’s also possible this is only a feature in the old style planner; I have not tried in the new cruise planner. 

I tried using the website planner and it displays a drop down menu for the event category.  If I choose "Excursion" it links to their Excursions Planner page and wants me to book one of theirs.  There is no "Other" option on the drop down.  Every event category links to a Planner page 😞