No choice for refundable deposit on Canadian website

Michel

Hello to all

Please pardon me if this topic has been discussed before...

It seems that we only have the NRD cruise fare on the Canadian site now. And it's by default, we can't even choose 😪

We used to have a box to check ✔ just before we choose the cabin category. How about you our American friend? 

Must admit it causes me a bit of a problem last month has I tried to reprice my November Oasis cruise. I work with a TA in my hometown and there was a few hundred dollars difference between RC on the phone and what I had on the website.  

Not to cause any confusion, my original booking was a refundable deposit.  

Thanks for your reply 

Michel 

34 minutes ago, Michel said:

It seems that we only have the NRD cruise fare on the Canadian site now. And it's by default, we can't even choose

You can still book refundable. Ask your travel agent.

If you're booking through website, the option for refundable is on the last page of the checkout.

Keep in mind certain cabin times are non-refundable only, like suites.

12 minutes ago, twangster said:

If you can share the ship, sail date and the type of cabin we can look at the cruise on the US site.

Thanks 

My browser is compatible with the US web site also.  And I think Matt already answered my concerns.... they put it at the very of booking process 😔

1 hour ago, Matt said:

If you're booking through website, the option for refundable is on the last page of the checkout.

Thank you! 

I must admit that I never went that far in my mock booking "price checking" search since I always use a TA 

I think you just found the answer to my question 🙂

But it's sad they don't offer that choice at the very beginning of the search.  

You can book refundable when Canadian funds.  Go through the mock booking and enter in the details for the passengers.  A refundable check box shows on the same page where you add gratuities.

Also as a note, I've had a few bookings where my stateroom was only offered as refundable.  You can check if this is your scenarios by selecting the 'view cancellation policy' hyperlink with the pricing.  The pop up window will show if it is "Non-Refundable Deposit" or "Refundable Deposit".