Quantum of the Seas - Jan 20, 2023 - Jan 30, 2023 (10 Night South Pacific Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Quantum of the Seas - Jan 20, 2023 - Jan 30, 2023 (10 Night South Pacific Cruise)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/23/2022 at 5:29 PM, Benni said:

Yep, I am. 🤗 🍻

My twin sister and I will be in this cruise to celebrate our birthdays. My sister was born before midnight and I was born just after midnight so we get to celebrate our birthday on different days. I think it’s so cool not to have to share a birth date with a twin. I’m gifting the cruise to my sister for her birthday. 

we did this same cruise on the Quantum of the Seas on 27 November 2022 for 10 nights and enjoyed it. 

On this cruise I will line up for tender tickets for Mystery Island at 5am because on the last cruise we hit tender ticket 62 and did not get called for the tender until 2.30pm. Not this time. I lined up at 5.45am for Vila and got tender ticket 40 which was a lot better. 

I am looking forward to this cruise. Hopefully no flat tyre on my wheelchair during this cruise so I can do my early morning daily 10km on the deck 15 track followed by a swim. The staff were amazing and got my flat tyre fixed within a few hours. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 5:11 PM, Lombard said:

Anyone traveling January 20?

My twin sister and zi are in this cruise. My sister, Jeanie is from East Deep Creek (Gympie region) and I’m from Cotton Tree on the Sunshine Coast. We did this cruise in November 2022. Tip: get there early for tender tickets if not doing a shore cruise - like 5.30am, seriously if you want to be off the ship by 2.30pm for Mystery  Island; 6am for Vila on the first day - the 2nd day is not as busy. Food, service and entertainment are great. Book the STARWATER show on the RCCL app - fantastic show. Get there early to get a seat because passengers without reservations just walked in on our last cruise so lack of available seating.