Just booked Oasis in a different cabin category for us

Boy I get impulsive sometimes and I saw a very different and interesting cabin and just booked it from Royal Caribbean itself. Now I have to transfer the booking to my TA. How do you do that because over never did it before? TA take care of the entire thing?

Anyway booked Oasis May 28th 5 days to Saint John New Brunswick Canada. Shorter than we like but we LOVE New Brunswick Canada. I saw this kinda unique cabin and it was right in the price I was willing to pay so I just did it. It's a Central Park interior cabin with a window to see Central Park of course. It just looks kinda cool and unique and close to the action. 

25 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Boy I get impulsive sometimes and I saw a very different and interesting cabin and just booked it from Royal Caribbean itself. Now I have to transfer the booking to my TA. How do you do that because over never did it before? TA take care of the entire thing?

Anyway booked Oasis May 28th 5 days to Saint John New Brunswick Canada. Shorter than we like but we LOVE New Brunswick Canada. I saw this kinda unique cabin and it was right in the price I was willing to pay so I just did it. It's a Central Park interior cabin with a window to see Central Park of course. It just looks kinda cool and unique and close to the action. 

You have 30 days to transfer the booking to your TA.  You do that by sending them your sail date and confirmation number - easiest way is to forward the RC confirmation

26 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

You just contact your TA and provide them the ship, sailing dat, reservation number, etc. there’s a form they fill out. We use MEI and our TA handles it all after I send the info, so it could be different with your TA.

We also booked the central park window for January. We didn't real care about having a balcony, but having that little extra room where the sitting area at the window is makes a big difference. We cruised about 15 years ago and had a promenade view room on another ship and loved it, so figure this will be just as cool. I do wish the windows opened so maybe we could hear the live music out there a little better, but I'm sure it will be awesome. 

2 hours ago, ScottD said:

We also booked the central park window for January. We didn't real care about having a balcony, but having that little extra room where the sitting area at the window is makes a big difference. We cruised about 15 years ago and had a promenade view room on another ship and loved it, so figure this will be just as cool. I do wish the windows opened so maybe we could hear the live music out there a little better, but I'm sure it will be awesome. 

Oh wow very cool, awesome to know someone with actual experience in this cabin type. I just realized last week on Adventure that we maybe went on the balcony 4-5 times and for very short periods of time. It is cool sailing into a port or into NY at the end and watching the ship maneuver though. 

This time I was like why not save 7-800 bucks and try this cabin type. I need light, I can't book a full interior cabin so this might be the perfect compromise. It looks really close to everything. It looks close to obviously Central Park but also the Royal promenade too. This will be interesting.