3 night dining package booking issue

I just booked the 3 night dining package on Oasis for a cruise that's a few weeks away. We are 2 adults and 2 kids. It would only allow me to book even I put in for 2 but I thought it would book for 4, 2 adults and 2 kids. 

Just last week on Adventure OTS we booked 2 specialty restaurants and it did allow for 4, 2 adults and 2 kids. 

Do we just let each restaurant know when we book we also have 2 kids with us? Also I guess you can't book any of the restaurants until you board? No pre-booking before the cruise? Thanks for any help. 

6 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

I just booked the 3 night dining package on Oasis for a cruise that's a few weeks away. We are 2 adults and 2 kids. It would only allow me to book even I put in for 2 but I thought it would book for 4, 2 adults and 2 kids. 

Just last week on Adventure OTS we booked 2 specialty restaurants and it did allow for 4, 2 adults and 2 kids. 

Do we just let each restaurant know when we book we also have 2 kids with us? Also I guess you can't book any of the restaurants until you board? No pre-booking before the cruise? Thanks for any help. 

Hello I was on the Oasis OTS in June and ran into the same as we have kids and only the adults of the group bought dinner packages. On the day of embarkation, go to any specialty restaurant and just update your reservation. You will need to go to a specialty restaurant anyway to reserve your other dinners anyway since you can only reserve chops on day 1 or 2. 

1 hour ago, leesam82 said:

Hello I was on the Oasis OTS in June and ran into the same as we have kids and only the adults of the group bought dinner packages. On the day of embarkation, go to any specialty restaurant and just update your reservation. You will need to go to a specialty restaurant anyway to reserve your other dinners anyway since you can only reserve chops on day 1 or 2. 

The exact answer I was looking for! Thank you very much.