Excited

Woop woop sorry for the childish exclamations I am in my 40's after all, in 4 days I will be climbing on board a plane in the UK to travel to San Juan for my first ever a. Cruise and b. Time in the Caribbean, on the Adventure of the Seas, excited doesn't begin to cover it.

Is there anything on board that I really shouldn't miss???

Excited from the Isle of Wight, England x

Woop woop sorry for the childish exclamations I am in my 40's after all, in 4 days I will be climbing on board a plane in the UK to travel to San Juan for my first ever a. Cruise and b. Time in the Caribbean, on the Adventure of the Seas, excited doesn't begin to cover it.

Is there anything on board that I really shouldn't miss???

Excited from the Isle of Wight, England x

Adventure was our first ship too. We fell in love with her. We are flying out from Scotland on 13th April for a b2b cruise. Been on her 7 times. Enjoy every moment and the ports of call are all amazing.

Enjoy! I board the Adventure OTS on March 18 and am also excited!

Same question different ship. Our first cruise in 18 years - Brilliance of the Seas. Doing a short 5 night "tester". :)

Anything we shouldn't miss on this ship? Where is Sailaway best from? Don't want to spend the whole cruise getting oriented.

The helicopter pad at the front of the ship is best for sail away. I think it's worth a splurge to try one of the specialty restaurants. Also, the main dining room for lunch on a sea day is a nice treat.