Rollaway bed in a CR suite?

CALFROM

We are traveling in a crown loft on the allure. It will be my husband and I and two of my adult children. We just assumed all along that we would let the two of them sleep upstairs and convert the king bed into two twins and my husband and I would take the sofa bed downstairs. Really doesn’t matter where we sleep, we are more excited just to be able to take the trip as a family!

That being said, earlier today, I saw several photos and a video of the crown loft suite and some of them actually showed a folded up rollaway bed in the video/ pics.

I didn’t even think that was a possibility. It would be wonderful to get one of those and We would then have an option at least for my husband and I to sleep upstairs and then one of the my kids sleep on the pull out sofa and the other can have a fold out, if they wanted and if they fit comfortably on it!depending on its size.

It would at least give us another sleeping option.

has anyone been able to get a rollaway bed in one of their suites? I figured I could always asked the suite concierge when they email me a week before the cruise but thought I would get some additional info from you all.

On 8/1/2022 at 10:20 AM, Atlantix2000 said:

It also might be good to verify that the upstairs bed in the crown loft can be split into 2 beds.  Some of the suites with dedicated bedrooms have actual king or queen beds that cannot be split.  I'm not sure about the crown loft but I'm sure there are several people here who will know for sure!

Thank you!