Official 2018-2019 deployment tracking thread

Matt

Booked! 
Symphony for the October 2018, Western Mediterranean, OV balcony. 
Will transfer to my TA in a couple days when the system catches up. 
This is a port-intensive schedule so the ship wasn't going to be the determining factor. BUT because Symphony is now on the board it's just gravy on the 'taters. 

Is anyone's Symphony reservations showing up in MyCruises? Mine is not but they already took the deposit out of my account. I have a reservation number but can't use it because the Symphony is not listed in the drop down menu.

Any idea when this will be fixed so I can look at my reservation?

Candie

Guest toodle68

They took my deposit and it is showing up in mycruises.. but I can't do anything with it.. says technical difficulties prevent me from making any changes.. like putting the bed together.. and I never got a confirmation email..

I am hearing Alaska will be released tomorrow and Caribbean/Bahamas on Thursday

All Caribbean and Bahamas, or just the year-round itineraries? Really want to see the new Bermuda itineraries for 2018/19, but I'm pretty sure those are in the seasonal set.

Guest toodle68

If they were to release a panama canal cruise I'm assume it would also be listed in the seasonal set correct?

I have checked on this a few times and last I heard, RC has no plans to cruise the Panama Canal.   

Canal transits are expensive (half mil last I heard for a full length panamax vessel).  

Doubtful they could recoup that in a revenue sailing, and since the Australia/NZ market opened up they don't have the business need to move the Alaska ships back to the Caribbean.

I've never been to the canal and would love to.  I think a canal transit would be the only thing that would get me to stray from Royal :D

PRC,

I just came back from a Panama Canal full transit. It was a free cruise for me because the cruise line, not Royal, cancelled two cruises I had, one in September and one in November of 2016. They gave me the 14 day full transit to make me happy.

It was a great cruise, hot and humid, but I knew that I would never have seen this part of the world, if my two cruises hadn't been cancelled.

I forgot to mention that I got my booking confirmation for the November Symphony cruise, still not listed in My Cruise Planner but at least I have a reservation number and paperwork to prove I paid my deposit.

Candie

When I looked at the 2018-2019 deployment schedule, I  assumed that all  the ships' itineraries were going to run from their posted deployment week 2018 through the winter of 2019 - meaning now thru March of 2019.  The only ship with an itinerary for the early part of 2019 was the Symphony.  Is that the only ship other then the Symphony with an intinerary post in 2019?  I have already booked my Caribbean cruise on the Adventure 2018 and am looking to get first crack at cabin choices on this ship for the winter of 2019.

When I looked at the 2018-2019 deployment schedule, I  assumed that all  the ships' itineraries were going to run from their posted deployment week 2018 through the winter of 2019 - meaning now thru March of 2019.  The only ship with an itinerary for the early part of 2019 was the Symphony.  Is that the only ship other then the Symphony with an intinerary post in 2019?  I have already booked my Caribbean cruise on the Adventure 2018 and am looking to get first crack at cabin choices on this ship for the winter of 2019.

only Symphony is posted and Alaska came out today.  The rest will be in the coming weeks but only through April of 2019.  past that will be this time next year!

What time of the day are bookings available for the year round Caribbean May 2018?. I presume it's 12 midnight, my local time but can someone please clarify.

Thank you.

Alaska opened up for phone bookings at about 5pm Eastern the day before.  Symphony also opened up at like 8pm eastern on the phone the night before.  So I'd check at some point this evening by calling and randomly asking.  

For website, it looks like around midnight eastern.

Alaska opened up for phone bookings at about 5pm Eastern the day before.  Symphony also opened up at like 8pm eastern on the phone the night before.  So I'd check at some point this evening by calling and randomly asking.  

For website, it looks like around midnight eastern.

Thank you Matt.

So I got an email today stating that 2018/2019 Alaska cruises would be open and I can not access them.  Looking to book for 2019.

I have been unable to view on IE, Royal App or on Safari for about 24 hours. Went to chrome and it works fine.

So I got an email today stating that 2018/2019 Alaska cruises would be open and I can not access them.  Looking to book for 2019.

Alaska 2019 will not come out until this time next year.  Alaska 2018 is what has been released.