Dairy alternatives

Flobo

I am travelling on freedom of the seas with my young son (almost 2 years old).

our baby does not drink regular milk, only oat milk. 

With the weather in Florida, I don’t want to travel the first day with a lot of oat milk as I don’t want it to go bad.

Does anyone know if there’s anywhere on board I can buy large cartons of milk?

I am sure the Starbucks and cafes will have oat milk as an alternative for hot drinks, however, not sure if they will be willing to provide a larger amount of it and also if my son will like this milk.

any suggestions would be a great help!

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Flobo said:

I am travelling on freedom of the seas with my young son (almost 2 years old).

our baby does not drink regular milk, only oat milk. 

With the weather in Florida, I don’t want to travel the first day with a lot of oat milk as I don’t want it to go bad.

Does anyone know if there’s anywhere on board I can buy large cartons of milk?

I am sure the Starbucks and cafes will have oat milk as an alternative for hot drinks, however, not sure if they will be willing to provide a larger amount of it and also if my son will like this milk.

any suggestions would be a great help!

Thanks 

Recommend that you contact Special Needs (special_needs@rccl.com) and explain the situation.  My guess is that they do not carry  oat milk routinely so perhaps they can obtain it for you or, more likely, they would recommend that you bring it onboard.  Either way, it is advisable to have them involved and notified in advance so that they can help you get what you need.  Royal is extremely responsive with Special Needs like yours.  Best of luck.