Freedom of the Seas - July 24 - 29th, 2022 - The Post Cruise Blog 😉

Lovetocruise2002

4 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I definitely want to sail Navigator. I've had 3 cancelled sailings on that ship over covid and now it moved out west (harder for me to fly to). But one of these days....

Well, next June for the RoyalCaribbeanblog cruise might be the way to go.  As I stated earlier we are seriously considering it.  Unfortunately the prices for that cruise are way expensive.  I haven't inquired yet, but I plan on getting in touch with MEI to see what the group rate is.  Otherwise if you book through Royal the interior rooms start at $830 and that is ridiculous!  

15 hours ago, Aron_Ross said:

Well, next June for the RoyalCaribbeanblog cruise might be the way to go. 

Can’t. 😕

I am a teacher. My schedule doesn’t allow for much flexibility for cruising. It’s basically just one week in March, July/August, and two weeks over Christmas/New Year that we can cruise. 

On 8/4/2022 at 10:20 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We did get off at Coco Cay though, just long enough grab a Snack Shack Chicken Sandwich and a Funnel Cake. 😋

The CocoCay Funnel Cake was a deciding factor for my wife when we booked a 3-night/4-night out of Port Canaveral next February. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 9:13 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

haha...not that young anymore. Hubby still loves Lego, Star Wars, and his Toronto Maple Leafs so he is forever young 😄

Go Red Wings lol!   Thanks for posting all the pictures... So much fun to live the suite life through you!!  And happy belated anniversary!!   Jane

On 8/6/2022 at 8:21 AM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Can’t. 😕

I am a teacher. My schedule doesn’t allow for much flexibility for cruising. It’s basically just one week in March, July/August, and two weeks over Christmas/New Year that we can cruise. 

This is me and my husband!  Can't wait to retire someday and just go when we want... And it's cheaper! Jane