Oasis of the Seas is coming to Southampton in 2014

Royal Caribbeans UK website has announced that from 2014 the Oasis of the Seas will be sailing from Southampton to the Mediterranean. You can book for her sailings now.

In readiness for her arrival Southampton is building an additional berth to accommodate her. I can't wait to see her arrive at the port and even better than that is if I get to sail on her(here's hoping).

I was lucky enough to know at the earliest public stages about the plans for the short European season of Oasis of the seas. She will be offering a transatlantic from Ft Lauderdale to Barcelona followed by two, 5 night round trips also from Barcelona, then a 7 night cruise from

Barcelona to Rotterdam where she will then go into dry dock for about 2weeks. This is followed by the final cruise which leaves from Rotterdam back to Ft Lauderdale but stops at Southampton to pick up the majority of the passengers, including myself! I can't wait! :)

It's a shame she is only here for a while but at least she will have done a few cruises before she rtns to Ft Lauderdale, but I think as Arnie would say SHEEL BE BACK , ASTA LA VISTA EUROPE.

I agree, this will not be the last trip to Europe for an Oasis-class ship, especially with 1-2 new Oasis class ships being built.

Cool , you are so lucky. I hope you have a great time.

It's a shame she is only here for a while but at least she will have done a few cruises before she rtns to Ft Lauderdale, but I think as Arnie would say SHEEL BE BACK , ASTA LA VISTA EUROPE.

Thanks! Yer it should be amazing! Apparently Royal Caribbean are planning a few surprises on the transatlantic crossings.

I think Allure of the Seas will do the same thing but in 2015 as she would also need a dry docking, like Oasis the coast of USA can't accommodate her. So fingers crossed! :)