The app don't work from rome civitavecchia

Does anyone know why the app don't work from civitavecchia? You can't check in etc, (going on wonder of the seas in september)

Is it not 45 days in advance you can book check in time? If you go from Barcelona it works 

And also why can't anyone book shows etc? On royals website it says 3 months in advance, I'm starting to get little sad about this...

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, twangster said:

Yeah, pretty embarrassing they never accounted for this possibility when they outsourced the app development.  You’d think someone would have listed it as a requirement.   🤦‍♂️

Yeah... I was thinking the same thing.  I get it that would make things more complicated, but I can certainly think of ways to get around some of the issues that might come up.

I also don't understand why royal hasn't gone back to allowing you to pre-book shows online before the cruise, now that covid is less of a thing.  Is it never going to come back?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Brandis said:

Does this problem only affect the check-in or won't we be able to use the app all cruise long?

The app does not recognize that you are on the ship.  Right now, whever you are, you can fire up the app and pick any ship in the fleet and see the daily schedule, the menus, etc.  You will be able to do that.  But you can't book anything, or see your account balance, or anything like that.  Basically, the app doesn't think you are on the ship. so it's very limited.