Pre Cruise testing 2 yr old

Has anyone had their 2 yr old get their pre cruise testing done at Walgreens or CVS? If not, and you got a 2 yr old tested, where did you go? I am looking at the pharmacy websites (and local pharmacy websites) and their PCR tests are all “rated” for 3+. The at-home tests are only accepted for vaccinated, so I’m kind of worried about how I’m to get my 2 yr old the accepted test before embarkation day. 

(With my first child, I would never have considered getting a PCR test done because he just wouldn’t have been able to stand it at 2. My second kid, however, acts like shoving things into her nasal cavity a sport so she’d take a test like a champ to go on vacation). 

3 hours ago, MidwestIA said:

Thank you! Unfortunately I’m in Iowa so this chain doesn’t exist near me. Guess I’ll have to call RC and see what they recommend in options. 

Where in Iowa are you located?  Nomi Health has testing locations in Des Moines and Council Bluffs. I use them locally in Florida and they have both PCR and antigen testing options at my site.  

https://patient.nomihealth.com/signup/26?referrer=nomi_sp_ia

They don't have any information on the age limits for testing, but you can try the phone number on their site or the live chat or contact forms to ask for the age requirements if either of those locations are convenient for you.

• 2 weeks later...