Vaccination and Testing No More?

2 hours ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

Basically all I said was I wished the vaccine mandate stayed, which is probably not a popular opinion which I understand. However those in favor of the change are welcome to share their opinions with no repercussions. Please explain how I’m wrong. 

Since you cannot seem to let this rest, it was not the fact that you said you wished the mandate stayed that got your post deleted. It was the third sentence.

It is quite simple. As @Matt has said countless times, this is not the place to debate whether you are for/against vaccines or make others feel bad for their own choices. Follow these guidelines and your post won't get deleted, no one is is being partial here.

• Matt locked this topic

I just booked for March 2023 and the RCCL agent to me that we are allowed to cruise cause they lifted the vaccination requirements. On our reservation it states not vaccinated. No exemptions request needed. They just need to know the status of who in the room is vaccinated.! Wohoo my kids can cruise with me. I’m vaccinated but not my 16 year old. So happy that this is finally being lifted.