Changes to pre-booking Drink Packages eff July 14, 2022

Keiffer-b

I received a "sale" email from Celebrity and I have a cruise in 2023 so I thought I'd check pricing to see if it dropped.  I had included the Indulge Package when I booked but it no longer displays when making a "fake" booking for pricing comparisons. After chatting with Celebrity, found out you can no longer reserve at time of booking. Seems odd.  

All Included is replacing Always Included starting 07/14/22.
•    Effective July 14, 2022, we will no longer be offering the Elevate & Indulge packages.
•    Existing Elevate & Indulge packages purchased BEFORE July 14, 2022, will be honored onboard.
•    If a guest would like to upgrade their Wi-Fi and/or drinks package, they can purchase the packages separately pre-cruise or onboard.

I have 11 future Celebrity Bookings and I  did buy the Elevate & Indulge package on some of them.

Glad I did that now that things have changed.

You never know What Celebrity will do next in the way of sale and perks offering.

I do know that all the future bookings I made early this year are far more Expensive for those same bookings made Today.

Can't blame them for trying to make up for the Losses of the past few years now that ships are being Filled up again.

We were on the First Celebrity Post Covid Cruise in June of 2021 sailing from St. Martin and the ship had 471 Guests on a ship that can take 2100.

It was like being on a big private Yacht with way more Crew than Guests, but you can't keep doing that and stay in business.

Haven't heard about the long-term plan for Always Included or not.  I haven't checked with my TA who may have some insight.  For my Indulge package for Dec 2023, we received a $400 pp shipboard credit, now it is only $200 pp so there is definitely a savings to Celebrity with the change.  Still happy to receive the credit on something I would purchase anyway so glass half full.

Happy Sailing!

I would recommend doing a Future Cruise booking when ON an RC or X cruise using the $100 nonrefundable deposit. 

That way if you change your plans and cancel you only loose $100 (per person) and you are probably going to be offered bigger OBC than booking it later.

I always tell them the name of myTA/travel provider (Vacations to Go) and my booking is transferred to him.

Funny thing is I can Book an RC future cruise while ON a Celebrity Ship but Cannot book a Future Celebrity Cruise while ON an RC ship?

On Wonder the Future Cruise desk said they don't have access to Celebrities system?

On 7/29/2022 at 2:34 PM, Darrell B. said:

I would recommend doing a Future Cruise booking when ON an RC or X cruise using the $100 nonrefundable deposit. 

That way if you change your plans and cancel you only loose $100 (per person) and you are probably going to be offered bigger OBC than booking it later.

I always tell them the name of myTA/travel provider (Vacations to Go) and my booking is transferred to him.

Funny thing is I can Book an RC future cruise while ON a Celebrity Ship but Cannot book a Future Celebrity Cruise while ON an RC ship?

On Wonder the Future Cruise desk said they don't have access to Celebrities system?

Interesting @Darrell B., when I sailed on Independence in June I was told I could also reserve a future X sailing if I was interested.  It was the Future Cruise manager who was assisting me, not sure if only he/she has that access or not.