Transportation from Airport to Port

Jeni

Now that there's only two of us, we use Cocoa Beach Shuttle.  They've always been easy and dependable.

http://cbshuttle.org/

When we had a larger group, we always used Hertz rental cars from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach.  When we were done, we dropped off the car at the local Hertz office and they shuttled us, free, to the cruise terminal.

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

The Go Port shuttle will be cheaper if it is just you. I prefer Lyft but it is almost $90 from the airport to port, which isn't bad if it is 3-4 of you. Go port is usually like $25-30pp so it might work out to be cheaper. 

Just booked Go Port shuttle service this morning from our Orlando hotel (Embassy Suites - Airport) to Port Canaveral , $59.98 for 2 people out the door (included taxes and fees).  We are sailing in October, 2022 as well.  Adding the port to airport shuttle saved us a few bucks. 

29 minutes ago, DunkelBierJay said:

after hemming and hawing, I booked GoPort shuttle and it worked out well getting back to the airport on debarkation day. It may be slightly more difficult if you fly in the day before, but their website is easy to use.

I think the only rub we have is they don't pick us up from the hotel until 11:15 am.  Given the approx. 90 minute ride to the port (I make an assumption we will be stopping at other hotels) I need to take that into account when choosing a port check-in time window.  We are in a suite so we have do have a +/-1 hour cushion to play with.

On 7/27/2022 at 1:15 PM, Toby said:

I think the only rub we have is they don't pick us up from the hotel until 11:15 am.  Given the approx. 90 minute ride to the port (I make an assumption we will be stopping at other hotels) I need to take that into account when choosing a port check-in time window.  We are in a suite so we have do have a +/-1 hour cushion to play with.

Ah...I get that....One thing I have done that has been successful in the past is a one-way car rental. There used to be a Hertz office two minutes from the port. Currently there is a Budget office about four minutes from it...still very close, next to the Radisson. It has a shuttle to the port which could work if you don't mind waiting a few minutes. I used this company the day before and on embarkation day of my last cruise. I ended up using my Port Canaveral hotel shuttle because the wait was in the air conditioning instead of outside at Budget.

On 7/27/2022 at 9:55 AM, Jeni said:

I am sailing on Harmony of the Seas in October 2022.  I am flying into Orlando.  What is the best way to get from the airport to Port Canaveral?  Taxi, Uber, Other??  

We flew in the day before (7/16) and we used GoPort for airport to hotel and hotel to port and then port back to airport.  It worked like a charm!  On the shuttle (it was a big bus) from the hotel to port and port to airport it was a great experience.  We had 8 people in our group.