Itinerary change, good or bad?

Britabroad

10 months after booking our cruise on Oasis, RC changed our itinerary from Costa Maya, Cozumel and Roatan to Falmouth (Matt’s least favorite port), Nassau and Labadee. What are the best options (beaches / excursions) in the 3 new ports we’ll visit? Both itineraries have us visiting Coco Cay. TIA

You don't need an excursion at Labadee, but there is a roller-coaster ride as well as the famous zip line.

At Jamaica, we climbed Dunn's River Falls, and the excursion also took us to a private beach for lunch.  While Jamaica has its challenges, the port shopping is quite varied.

41 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I love Falmouth for the horse back riding. Almost every one offered includes a mounted swim which is one of the most amazing experiences ever. Feeling the full power of a horse charging through the sea....mindblowing. I've done it twice in my life so far and want to do it again and again.

Horses...not for me. Had a bad experience the first time I tried to ride one and.....nope...never again. If it doesn't have a brake I can push, I'm not getting on it. 🤣