How often do the shows change? (Adventure of the Seas, specifically)

52 minutes ago, Matt said:

Shows rarely, if ever, change.

Good to know! Thanks!

This will help me a lot in planning what we want to do in the evenings . . . on our cruise last year we saw the ice show and the two "production" type shows, so we won't need to see them again (well, maybe the ice show).  That leaves us free to do things like visit bars. 

I was wondering the same thing regarding the Anthem...

We sailed on her prior to Covid and enjoyed "We will Rock you" show but will be sailing on the Anthem again this year and wondered if it is still the same show. We will be traveling with another couple who was on the sailing in 2019 and two other couple who have not been on the Anthem before. We will most likely go to it with the other couples but wondered if they add other shows as well.

2 hours ago, mpdahmer said:

I was wondering the same thing regarding the Anthem...

We sailed on her prior to Covid and enjoyed "We will Rock you" show but will be sailing on the Anthem again this year and wondered if it is still the same show. We will be traveling with another couple who was on the sailing in 2019 and two other couple who have not been on the Anthem before. We will most likely go to it with the other couples but wondered if they add other shows as well.

Anthem shows are the same as in the past.  I sat through We Will Rick You again, and will do so next time. Spectra-a while other story. I walked out the first time and forced myself to stay the second time….I was able to do so because I entertained myself by watching people leave.  The Gift is also still one of the shows  I was unable to see it a second time due to cast illness, maybe next time.

l have seen some "repeat" shows for Royal Caribbean Singers and Dancers, but I have still enjoyed them.  Every performance is a little unique, and since performers come and go, I find the shows don't go stale.  However, I was not a fan of the "Broadway" shows on Oasis-class ships.  

On 7/26/2022 at 5:54 PM, skittermagoo said:

Good to know! Thanks!

This will help me a lot in planning what we want to do in the evenings . . . on our cruise last year we saw the ice show and the two "production" type shows, so we won't need to see them again (well, maybe the ice show).  That leaves us free to do things like visit bars. 

On the Harmony last week they had 2 different ice shows.