Different port arrival times

I am traveling with my pre-teen daughter next Monday (8/1). First cruise for us both! When I checked in, I had to select port arrival times for each of us individually. I had assumed it would be the same for both of us and only selected a port arrival time for myself. I discovered yesterday that I also needed to select a port arrival time for my daughter. My arrival time is 11. The earliest I could get for my daughter is 1:30. Can she arrive at 11 with me? Or do we both have to arrive at 1:30? I obviously would prefer the earlier time, but if we will be denied boarding at 11, I do not want to sit around the terminal for 2.5 hours. Can my daughter board with me at 11?

I keep hearing they are picky about check-in times but I have not been asked in any of my cruises in the last year.  6 cruises in 4 ports.  Maybe they are checking when we get to the window but I doubt it.  

Back to your daughter... I can not believe they would not let your child board the same time as you.  

4 hours ago, MomfromCO said:

I am traveling with my pre-teen daughter next Monday (8/1). First cruise for us both! When I checked in, I had to select port arrival times for each of us individually. I had assumed it would be the same for both of us and only selected a port arrival time for myself. I discovered yesterday that I also needed to select a port arrival time for my daughter. My arrival time is 11. The earliest I could get for my daughter is 1:30. Can she arrive at 11 with me? Or do we both have to arrive at 1:30? I obviously would prefer the earlier time, but if we will be denied boarding at 11, I do not want to sit around the terminal for 2.5 hours. Can my daughter board with me at 11?

Sent you a private message.

Enjoy your first cruise.  I hope you have read the discussions here so you know the paperwork to have handy as well as about making reservations via the app, muster drill etc.  If you have not, you can search or just say so here and someone will likely fill you in.
Happy First Cruise!