CocoCay Excursions/Cabana Rentals

Kpen

On 7/26/2022 at 9:33 AM, Kpen said:

Hi all,

I just booked my first cruise with Royal Caribbean for February of next year. I was hoping to book a Cabana for our day at CocoCay but the cruise planner is not showing any excursion offerings for CocoCay.

When do they usually open these for booking?

You just need to keep checking….everyday if possible. We are booked on Wonder for November 2023 and CocoCay excursions showed up about 2 weeks ago. 

On 7/26/2022 at 9:33 AM, Kpen said:

Hi all,

I just booked my first cruise with Royal Caribbean for February of next year. I was hoping to book a Cabana for our day at CocoCay but the cruise planner is not showing any excursion offerings for CocoCay.

When do they usually open these for booking?

I'm in the same boat as the OP.  Booked a Feb '23 cruise on Symphony and still nothing listed for CocoCay beyond beverage packages and internet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Our first cruise with RC is booked in November. We saw the CocoCay Cabanas pop on the planner yesterday and the Beach Cabanas were selling for $1299 and the Overwater Cabanas were selling for $1699. I'm in big big trouble! My wife loves the look and privacy of the Overwater Cabana's... 😞

3 hours ago, StephenM said:

Hi All,

Our first cruise with RC is booked in November. We saw the CocoCay Cabanas pop on the planner yesterday and the Beach Cabanas were selling for $1299 and the Overwater Cabanas were selling for $1699. I'm in big big trouble! My wife loves the look and privacy of the Overwater Cabana's... 😞

Those are actually “cheap” prices for those cabanas. For my July cruise the day over the water cabanas were $1899 at their cheapest and went up to $2999 and for my upcoming December cruise they are $3999!