Voom Surf package price all over the place

We're sailing on Wonder of the Seas at the beginning of September and been monitoring the voom price.  It has increased and wish I'd book it a couple of weeks ago.  Anyway, what put me off was the price was £11 a day but the total was £120 for 7 days.  It wasn't the "from" price either as this was the price quoted but changed to £120 on the payment page.  But that's not all, last weekend it was cheaper (obvious you'd think) to buy the 2 device package but today the 2 device package is way more than buying 2 individual packages.  I really can't make any sense of this.  Is the price likely to change again and come down?  I sort of feel it's a glitch but maybe it's not!

3 hours ago, Planaholic said:

We're sailing on Wonder of the Seas at the beginning of September and been monitoring the voom price.  It has increased and wish I'd book it a couple of weeks ago.  Anyway, what put me off was the price was £11 a day but the total was £120 for 7 days.  It wasn't the "from" price either as this was the price quoted but changed to £120 on the payment page.  But that's not all, last weekend it was cheaper (obvious you'd think) to buy the 2 device package but today the 2 device package is way more than buying 2 individual packages.  I really can't make any sense of this.  Is the price likely to change again and come down?  I sort of feel it's a glitch but maybe it's not!

I noticed a big tax on our Voom for a cruise out of Barcelona.  That may account for some of the increase you noted (77 vs 120).  We also noticed the price fluctuated a lot, and we eventually cancelled and rebooked at $153 US for 8 nights, one device (down from over $200). The final price included taxes. We were about 4 months out when we snagged the lower price on one of the "sales".