Dining package not available?

ItsNoah

We just booked our first family cruise (Independence of the Seas, Bahamas in March ‘23) and are super excited and planning what we can ahead of time. Dining packages aren’t showing as an available option in cruise planner. Does that mean it’s not an option or am I looking for it too early?

Edited by SpeedNoodles
changed title from name to actual subject

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Dining package not available?

Related question here. We're doing the Wonders of the Seas TA in October. Wanted to book the 5 Night Dinner Package. Since we are a party of 8 in 4 separate bookings, I tried to add the others by entering their booking number and name, I can add some, but for others I get an error message like the bookings cannot be combined. 

So I called Guest Services, they tell me the 5 night package is not available, only 3 nights or unlimited. But when I look at "Plan my Cruise", I can see the 5 nights package there.

Is it possible it is sold out?

1 hour ago, Brandis said:

Related question here. We're doing the Wonders of the Seas TA in October. Wanted to book the 5 Night Dinner Package. Since we are a party of 8 in 4 separate bookings, I tried to add the others by entering their booking number and name, I can add some, but for others I get an error message like the bookings cannot be combined. 

So I called Guest Services, they tell me the 5 night package is not available, only 3 nights or unlimited. But when I look at "Plan my Cruise", I can see the 5 nights package there.

Is it possible it is sold out?

For reference I have Oasis and Grandeur in Jan 2023. The dining packages showed up during the 4th of July sale......but not all. Even though I know a three-night package should be available, it hasn't shown up for either. I have a B2B (5 and 3 night) in Sept on Nav and no dining packages have ever shown up for my 3-night sailing, and the 3-night package still hasn't shown up for the 5-night sailing. 

So, by my estimate you should start seeing things populate in the cruise planner around August or September.

52 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

For reference I have Oasis and Grandeur in Jan 2023. The dining packages showed up during the 4th of July sale......but not all. Even though I know a three-night package should be available, it hasn't shown up for either. I have a B2B (5 and 3 night) in Sept on Nav and no dining packages have ever shown up for my 3-night sailing, and the 3-night package still hasn't shown up for the 5-night sailing. 

So, by my estimate you should start seeing things populate in the cruise planner around August or September.

That’s very helpful information. Thank you. I’ll keep an eye on cruise planner.