Jaimes reservations

Neesa

We made a reservation for the 3 of us for dinner and our friends also made their reservations for 3. We made them the same time and date and have linked our cruising reservations. How do I make sure the restaurant is aware we wish to dine together, a 6 top so to speak. I know the ship is at capacity and I'm not sure how to communicate this. Thanks everyone.

@Sea Squirrel you are correct we are in a CLS Sky Class but our concierge email was the weirdest one I have ever received. "Please make sure to make all dining & excursion reservations before stepping on the ship & then make show reservations through the app once onboard and connected to the ships wi-fi"  I linked our reservations and sent a response email asking to please make us *CK reservations, show reservations & please let Jaimes know we are requesting to enjoy dinner with our friends at a shared table. Crickets so far...but I know they are helping guests onboard now so. Also why is the sharing of a cabana so difficult? The IT stinks, all they have to do is have an area where you could place the names or cabin numbers of those sharing the cabana, I go on vacation to relax, not be activities director. I know they tether the cabana to our sea pass cards, I wish they would just give us 6 wristbands, I can hand them to our friends and then everyone can come and go as they please. I just think things are getting more complicated then they need to be lately. 

I'm unfamiliar with the concierge here, I miss Dudley!!!

* CK for just the 3 of us our friends are in a balcony.