Hey all! I am sorry if this is redundant but, I have searched this board and the RC website and can't find an answer to my question. My husband and I set sail in 9 days on Freedom and I bought us the Ultimate Drink Package ( I broke down and bought myself one so I will just have to drink enough to make it worth my wild lol). My question is, I know there is a dollar amount limit on drinks but, is there a drink count limit? Is there a limit as to how many drinks a day we can consume? My husband can consume quite a few beers and drinks in a single day. Thank you guys for all the information and patience you have with us newbies here :)

Thank you all very much! Like I said I have to make it worth the money I spent but my hubby can casually drink beer alllllllll day lol. I just don't want to have to worry about keeping count. I notice there are a lot of things better with RC than that other named cruise line and I haven't even sailed yet! I am super excited though, 9 days and counting!!!!

When we had it last September ..... there was no limit in quantity or frequency (at least we never had a problem every time we wanted a refill) ---

Intoxicated folks?  That's a whole different issue, that, in my opinion, has nothing to do with quantity in terms of policy, every person's ability is different ......  and every adult should know his or her limitations.

What was amazing, was, we witnessed a fight (incredibly childish) during the belly flop contest (both participants were sloshed) - it lasted maybe 30 seconds because Security was on it at lightening speed, most folks probably never noticed it......which is a good thing.

Definitely no need to keep tabs on the number. Regarding the other cruise line, they do do some things well. For instance, I like their burgers better as well as their comedy clubs. Royal, however, has more things that I like.

Well my husband doesn't believe in getting sloshed unless its a party at home so we are good there. I have only been one 1 other cruise before with Carnival and since I have nothing to compare it to yet, it was great! Reading all the info on this site has made me more and more excited for this trip.

What was amazing, was, we witnessed a fight (incredibly childish) during the belly flop contest (both participants were sloshed) - it lasted maybe 30 seconds because Security was on it at lightening speed, most folks probably never noticed it......which is a good thing.

Don't you just love when some guys get hammered like that their testosterone levels increase? In my circle we used to refer to that as "growing beer muscles". ;)

Well my husband doesn't believe in getting sloshed unless its a party at home so we are good there. I have only been one 1 other cruise before with Carnival and since I have nothing to compare it to yet, it was great! Reading all the info on this site has made me more and more excited for this trip.

But.... There is a cost limit, I think its $12 then you pay the difference.  I got off the Oasis last December with the package, not an issue with buying frequency.  The only one who got crazy was my wife on the first day.  She was skipping across the pool deck as we left the port.   Stop back when you return and let us know how you liked\disliked the cruise.  Oh yeah, Freedom is my favorite ship.  We took her last cruise out of Canaveral.