Question about CocoCay...

We bought inflatable floats. Use them all the time and give them as gifts to people who travel with us. Actually like them a lot. Even use them as pillows on the lounge chairs.

The floats have two cylindrical air pockets with a mesh-like seat between them. Two to four huffs and they are full.

I use the same floats as @Swar.  It is a hammock style.  You can lay in it or sit in it. 2 people can hang off each end while in the water.  It’s the best. Make sure it’s the one you can blow up the inserts, and not the one that needs an air pump.  Super easy to pack, a priority if I have beach excursions.  I don’t like to “just stand” in the water. 

We have inflatable spring hammock floats. The outside ring inflates easily and the valves allow for easy deflation. They twist when finished to a small diameter and the ones we have come with a carrier. Makes for a easier and more enjoyable time at the beach that does not supply floats.

I have purchased this one.  The mesh goes around the insert and I have no issues feeling "sweaty" if I lounge in it.  (not saying the others have that issue).

On Amazon:

Poolmaster Swimming Pool Water Hammock Lounge, Pink, Model:07436
or the 2 pack is less $

FindUWill 2-Pack Premium Swimming Pool Float Hammock, Multi-Purpose Inflatable Hammock (Saddle, Lounge Chair, Hammock, Drifter), Water Hammock Lounge

9 hours ago, brdjnr said:

here ya go

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WMYP6M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have some of these around our pool and have thought about taking them. They take up less room than a t shirt.

That is almost exactly the one I saw that prompted this inquiry except yours is even cheaper than the one I found. lol Thanks for sharing Neesa!