UDP on Navigator and other questions about Hooked

BRY7

15 hours ago, BRY7 said:

great to know that they serve fresh oysters! so for Playmakers and Johnny Rocket, its going to be a certain credit amount given? What about Izumi?

Izumi will be $35 each visit and Playmakers will be $20 each visit. JR is all you can eat at a set price.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 6:31 AM, Ampurp85 said:

Izumi will be $35 each visit and Playmakers will be $20 each visit. JR is all you can eat at a set price.

Is the allowance ($20) per person or per stateroom? I think I heard that if you plan on spending more than the allowance ($20), you can close your tab and open another one so that you never have to actually pay out of pocket. Have you heard about that? Also, can you order more than one entree, app and desert in the specialty restuarants like you can in the MDR?

10 minutes ago, Live2Cruise said:

Is the allowance ($20) per person or per stateroom? I think I heard that if you plan on spending more than the allowance ($20), you can close your tab and open another one so that you never have to actually pay out of pocket. Have you heard about that? Also, can you order more than one entree, app and desert in the specialty restuarants like you can in the MDR?

Per person per visit.

And typically it's one entree but as many apps and desserts as you like. Usually they won't push back too hard if you want an extra entree to share between 2+ people.  Also at the Italian restaurant you can order a pasta AND an entree.

1 hour ago, Live2Cruise said:

Thanks so much. I usually just eat the in MDR, but since the UPD showed up on our 3 night portion of our B2B, I figured we should give it a try.

We are on the same cruise; I am doing a B2B from 9/7-9/15 on Nav. I just saw the UDP show up, finally, for the 9/12 sailing. 

On 8/22/2022 at 11:42 AM, AshleyDillo said:

Per person per visit.

And typically it's one entree but as many apps and desserts as you like. Usually they won't push back too hard if you want an extra entree to share between 2+ people.  Also at the Italian restaurant you can order a pasta AND an entree.

Thank you so much.  do you know about the dress code during lunch and reservations for Izumi and Playmakers?

3 hours ago, Live2Cruise said:

Thank you so much.  do you know about the dress code during lunch and reservations for Izumi and Playmakers?

No reservations for Playmakers..first come first serve..and they will do it to go if there aren't seats available! No dress code either.  Not sure if they do Izumi reservations or not on Navigator..if they don't then you want to be there when they open on sea days for lunch to make sure you get in!