Navigator of Seas February 2017 group cruise

dear fellow RCI fans/ cruisers:

attached my review of our group cruise

would love to hear from others re what liked best / worse on the cruise?

best to all,

ron morton

louisville KY

Review of Navigator of Seas cruise 17-26 Feb 2017

1.       Service: Outstanding dining room and room stewards

2.       Main dining room: pro lobster night con: new York strip steak unenven cooked/ extra  fatty

3.       Specialty dining: pro chef’s table last night, excellent chef/host  , ziumi/Giovanni/sabor excellent

4.       Shore excursions: pro “double dip†snorkel adventure Bonaire, con: beach at Labadee crowded

5.       Onboard activities: pro new friends, water color class, ballroom dance class ;

con: too late for 70s party

6.       Bars/shops: pro new RCL gear (backpack/cooler), first for coffee package , con: none

7.       Onboard RCL singer/dancers shows: pro Ballroom dancing show, ice skating show

8.        Diamond club: pro backstage theater tour, con: cutoff at 805pm for free drinks in one venue and l;ittle bit more flexibility in another venue

9.       Embarkation/disembarkation: pro: getting on ship, con: disembarkation chaotic, need priority diamond lounge

Welcome Ron!  It was great meeting you on Navigator.

My daughter loved the water color class.  Such a pleasant surprise to see it offered (although the instructor was very...interesting).

In general, I'd have to agree the service was outstanding.  Across the board, very meticulous and it felt like they really cared.

Review of Navigator of Seas cruise 17-26 Feb 2017

1.       Shore excursions: pro “double dip†snorkel adventure Bonaire, con: beach at Labadee crowded

Which of the beaches in Labadee did you go to? I've heard from multiple sources (here, YouTube reviews, etc.) that the very first beach you come across after leaving the ship is always very crowded, but that if you make your way all the way down to the trail to the last beach in the line it's actually very nice, tranquil, and not at all crowded.

I'll be in Nellie's Beach for my 2018 cruise, as we've reserved an over-the-water cabana, and I'm hoping that won't be too crowded. (although the private stairway from cabana to ocean will definitely help ease that up!)

Hi JL:

we went to the beach at Columbus Cove since this was our second time to Labadee and we wanted to explore a different beach

Our first time we went to Adrenaline beach at far end and loved the rock wall for snorkeling along the shoreline

We did rent jet skis in the afternoon and loved the adventure

best

RM