Antigen tests coming from Ireland

FergC

Hi there,

Just wondering if I could get some advice regarding antigen testing coming from Ireland for a RC cruise in September. I still hear these are required to board the ship from matts Q & A videos. The antigen tests he refers to  in the videos can they be shipped to Ireland, and completed in the US before we board ? Or is there another option? 

Many Thanks,

Fergus. 

19 hours ago, FergC said:

Hi there,

Just wondering if I could get some advice regarding antigen testing coming from Ireland for a RC cruise in September. I still hear these are required to board the ship from matts Q & A videos. The antigen tests he refers to  in the videos can they be shipped to Ireland, and completed in the US before we board ? Or is there another option? 

Many Thanks,

Fergus. 

Welcome to the boards!

Unfortunately the Abbott tests Matt refers to will only ship to a US address, but they would be an option if you’re arriving in the States several days before your cruise. If not, let us know what port you’re sailing out of and someone will have a recommendation for you!