Diamond drink vouchers- kids benefit?

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere and I thought I saw a place on the website that listed kid's crown and anchor benefits but I just can't find it now. Do kids that have diamond status (via parent status) also get vouchers loaded onto their seapass card or is that only adult diamond (and above) members? Thanks!

Is the wifi benefit also extended to kids that are diamond? We have two over 12 and 6 more that are kid fare so I wasn't sure how that worked. We usually cruise without children but we are hoping to get to cruise again with CDC changes!

Edited by MidwestIA

1 hour ago, MidwestIA said:

Also, I am not asking about vouchers to try and get more alcohol lol My kids would like shirley temples on vacation 🙂

Careful, they may become virgin daiquiri addicts like my 12-year-old niece was on Harmony recently.

Joking aside, it was fun to be able to "take her to the bar" to grab a drink. The fact that she already knew what a Miami Vice was did shock me a bit though. 🤣

50 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Careful, they may become virgin daiquiri addicts like my 12-year-old niece was on Harmony recently.

Joking aside, it was fun to be able to "take her to the bar" to grab a drink. The fact that she already knew what a Miami Vice was did shock me a bit though. 🤣

Now if my 12 YO went to the bar and asked for a "Virgin Dirty Girlscout."   I may lose it LOL!

Kids drink vouchers can also be used for smoothies at the vitality cafe or promenade cafe, bottles of water, or specialty coffees. My kids are pretty young, so they maybe had 1 sugary drink a day, so my husband and I used the kids vouchers for our morning iced espresso drinks and save the adult drinks for alcohol! Any extra vouchers at the end of the day we used to stock the room with bottles of water.