Coco Cay Day Bed

starbrat

First time going to Coco Cay. We have a star class booking coming up after this cruise that stops here as well. We actually booked a small quick 4 day that stopped here to get an idea of the area and scope it out before our star class visit.
 A while back I reserved a day bed. I saw it listed in the app for on the daily calendar at 7:15 am but on the daily planner it says we arrive at 8:00am. My question is this. Are they first come first serve to those that booked where I would need to get off the boat asap to get the best location? ( I’ve seen in videos that there are two rows and I would like to be in the front row of course.) We are late risers  (hoping it’s 8:00 am vs 7:15 am) and like to relax for breakfast. I don’t want to eat breakfast and chill and get there to find we are the last ones to get our daybed and be by a garbage can or something lol!  

I have had day beds where the bed was assigned prior to arriving at the island. I couldn’t pick one. I also had them where it was first come, first serve. But I learned that for me, the second row was better. There is a bit more privacy as there’s nobody walking past the front of the bed. The front row is closer to the shoreline. I saw many instances where the person on the day bed had to tell people that the two chairs in front are not available…that they are part of the day bed package. I had beds on Breezy Bay and also on South Beach. South Beach was much more private as it’s the furthest beach area. Either way, there were bars, restrooms and snack shacks near all the beds.