xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Feb 19, 2023 - Feb 25, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

This will be our 2nd cruise overall, 1st with Royal Caribbean.  We really like the itinerary this sailing has and can't wait to see what is different from our Carnival Cruise we took earlier this year.

The kids are really excited about Perfect Day at CoCoCay since we didn't make it to the beach this year.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Odyssey of the Seas - Feb 19, 2023 - Feb 25, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/24/2022 at 7:02 PM, RoyalLoyals said:

My fiance and I will be on this sailing! My 7th cruise (4 on Royal Caribbean, 2 on Carnival so far), but her very firs one evert! It seems like Feb 19th, 2023 is decades away!

Getting close now!  Only about a month away!

On 7/21/2022 at 11:09 AM, McFU said:

This will be our 2nd cruise overall, 1st with Royal Caribbean.  We really like the itinerary this sailing has and can't wait to see what is different from our Carnival Cruise we took earlier this year.

The kids are really excited about Perfect Day at CoCoCay since we didn't make it to the beach this year.

15 minutes ago, McFU said:

Getting close now!  Only about a month away!

Ill be getting off that date after 4 weeks. Great ship

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got back from Odyssey first cruise with my 11 year old son, Jagger, just the 2 of us  - it was a surprise up until we got to the ship -  we had such a great time the weather was perfect everything was great we didn't have any complaints except we couldn't get tickets to the water park, but I wasn't really in the mood for a water park.  I just booked Wonder for August, my son says we are officially CRUISERS!   😀

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Feb 19, 2023 - Feb 25, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)