Frozen cocktails

Salem

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend some frozen cocktails? On my past cruises I have found that these aren’t shown on the menus but you can order, previously I have had pina colada, strawberry daiquiri and a lava flow. 
I have seen pictures of old menus showing frozen mai tai, frozen rum runner, frozen mojito, frozen Bahama mama and more, are these drinks still available? 
Thanks in advance 

On Oasis, the best bartender ever, Anthony, made a Love Connection which is a lava flow with mango puree. Was very nice. He also made something that he called a Bob Marley?, it had 3 colors but not sure it was what a true BM drink has in it.  

Also the usual - mudslides, Miami Vice, frozen margaritas.  I've seen that if you bring a banana to a bar, they can make something similar to a banana daiquiri, which I love.

I'd love to hear others suggestions. I love a frozen drink.  

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend some frozen cocktails? On my past cruises I have found that these aren’t shown on the menus but you can order, previously I have had pina colada, strawberry daiquiri and a lava flow. 
I have seen pictures of old menus showing frozen mai tai, frozen rum runner, frozen mojito, frozen Bahama mama and more, are these drinks still available? 
Thanks in advance 

Just so you know, most available drinks (frozen or not) aren't on any menu.  Most bars only show a menu of drinks that are unique to their location.  These drinks might not even be all that unique but they have been given a specific themed name at that bar.  Everything you've listed is a standard drink that any qualified bartender should know how to make as long as their bar has the ingredients and a blender (if necessary).

41 minutes ago, SPS said:

Yes, those drinks are still available. One other very popular frozen cocktail is the Coco Loco.

image.png.cc47424fb534f52d14c58cb41a1ef847.png

Some bars can also make Mudslides (Vodka, Baileys, Kahlua, Ice cream)

Oooh thank you! Is this the drink for Cococay (which is also the same as a labadoozy?) ? 
Are you able to order these on board or is it only when you’re at these destinations?

My upcoming cruise is my first Caribbean cruise so I’d love to try some tropical drinks!

On 7/22/2022 at 5:08 PM, CrznTxn said:

Bailey's Banana Colada! Only had to ask for a BBC on Liberty couple weeks ago and they served it right up, and they were also serving the frozen Mojitos.

On our Doctor Who celebrity/fan cruises, a BBC is obviously a popular choice, LOL!  www.scificruise.com 

On 7/22/2022 at 5:08 PM, CrznTxn said:

Bailey's Banana Colada! Only had to ask for a BBC on Liberty couple weeks ago and they served it right up, and they were also serving the frozen Mojitos.

Tried to get one on Harmony but they said they did not have whatever the banana ingredient is.  Very disappointed.

Absolutely love Blue Hawaiians frozen or not!  And for @Pooch when we were on the Freedom in April…my son made friends with a bartender working the bar at the pool.  That bartender introduced him to the BBC and we all drank them for the rest of the afternoon!  There were 6 of us drinking them so perhaps we emptied out the supply of banana rum?  🫤😵💫😂😋. Sooo delicious!

On 8/9/2022 at 8:20 AM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Absolutely love Blue Hawaiians frozen or not!  And for @Pooch when we were on the Freedom in April…my son made friends with a bartender working the bar at the pool.  That bartender introduced him to the BBC and we all drank them for the rest of the afternoon!  There were 6 of us drinking them so perhaps we emptied out the supply of banana rum?  🫤😵💫😂😋. Sooo delicious!

We are on Explorer in October & I am on a mission to have one (or 2)!