Advice/Tips regarding Suite(sky class) Perks…

We are sailing on the allure of the seas on August 28. We have sailed Royal Caribbean a few times before, but never in a Suite.

I do understand the general perks in terms of the Voom Internet and access to the coastal kitchen along with the Suite sundeck and Lounge. Beyond that, I want to make sure I’m taking full advantage of the benefits available to us?

For example, are there any Suite guests benefits during embarkation? I believe we should get an email prior to the cruise which would allow me to make reservations ahead of time in the coastal kitchen, correct?

Are we able to pre-book any reservations for any of the shows or does that need to wait for when we were on the ship.

what does the Suite Lounge offer?  Any alcoholic drinks during the day or just at happy hour?

Also, I can’t remember if we have MTD or MDR selected. I saw prior to check in that it showed my dinner time at 8 PM but now that I’ve checked in I can’t seem to find anything in regards to our dining. Perhaps I’m missing it.

Are you able to make a reservation for both the coastal kitchen and the main dining room, in case the menu in the coastal kitchen does not appeal to our family?

I apologize for all the questions, I just want to be front loaded with good information to make sure we are getting the most use out of the perks the Suite affords us.

Thank you very much!

12 hours ago, CALFROM said:

We are sailing on the allure of the seas on August 28. We have sailed Royal Caribbean a few times before, but never in a Suite.

I do understand the general perks in terms of the Voom Internet and access to the coastal kitchen along with the Suite sundeck and Lounge. Beyond that, I want to make sure I’m taking full advantage of the benefits available to us?

For example, are there any Suite guests benefits during embarkation? I believe we should get an email prior to the cruise which would allow me to make reservations ahead of time in the coastal kitchen, correct?

Are we able to pre-book any reservations for any of the shows or does that need to wait for when we were on the ship.

what does the Suite Lounge offer?  Any alcoholic drinks during the day or just at happy hour?

Also, I can’t remember if we have MTD or MDR selected. I saw prior to check in that it showed my dinner time at 8 PM but now that I’ve checked in I can’t seem to find anything in regards to our dining. Perhaps I’m missing it.

Are you able to make a reservation for both the coastal kitchen and the main dining room, in case the menu in the coastal kitchen does not appeal to our family?

I apologize for all the questions, I just want to be front loaded with good information to make sure we are getting the most use out of the perks the Suite affords us.

Thank you very much!

Those staying in a suite can embark and hour each way. I.e. if you have a 12pm check-in, you can arrive at 11am or 1pm. 

The concierge should email you between 5-7 days before your cruise and will schedule your coastal kitchen and MDR/MTD reservations. You can dine at both, possibly even the same day.

From 11am to 11pm you can enjoy beer, wine, soda and bottled water in the suite lounge. From 4/5pm to 8:30pm you can enjoy mixed beverages at the lounge (also during your dinner at CK) plus some snacks. 

You can order from room service for free, without the 7.95 service fee and that includes selections off the MDR menu during dining hours. 

All shows will be booked onboard, but the concierge can help you with that. Also, suite guest has some sort of priority seating whether it be reserved in the balcony area or being allowed to come in up to 45min before the scheduled start time.

3 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

All shows will be booked onboard, but the concierge can help you with that. Also, suite guest has some sort of priority seating whether it be reserved in the balcony area or being allowed to come in up to 45min before the scheduled start time.

@CALFROM Actually the Suite Concierge will book the shows you want ahead of time just like your dining.  When you get the email from them around 5 days out ask them to book your shows that require booking and tell them what you prefer. (ie aqua show first performance etc)  Usually there are only a couple of shows that require reservations.  Actually you can ask the Suite Concierge when they email you to send you a PDF file of the show schedule for the next week (week you will be on)

On 7/20/2022 at 9:42 AM, Ampurp85 said:

Those staying in a suite can embark and hour each way. I.e. if you have a 12pm check-in, you can arrive at 11am or 1pm.

So I've heard about this only on here and have questions...

• Is it only applicable to Royal Suite Program vs the regular suite program on non-Oasis and Quantum ships?
  • If we have the earliest available check-in time...can we still show up an hour earlier?
  • Is this only at specific embarkation ports or across the fleet?

40 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

• Is it only applicable to Royal Suite Program vs the regular suite program on non-Oasis and Quantum ships?
  • If we have the earliest available check-in time...can we still show up an hour earlier?

Across the fleet. 🙂

43 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Yes, to your first/last point, I stayed in a JS on Indy and was able to board with the suites at PC.

To your second point I want to say yes but you will wait in the terminal, as pax are probably still leaving the ship. 

52 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Yes, to your first/last point, I stayed in a JS on Indy and was able to board with the suites at PC.

To your second point I want to say yes but you will wait in the terminal, as pax are probably still leaving the ship. 

57 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Across the fleet. 🙂

Thanks.

We probably won't get to take advantage of it this round, since we got the 11 AM check in time...but it's good to know for the future.

10 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

It applies to the regular suite program as well. 
You can show up earlier than the earliest time, but know that if the ship isn’t ready to board you will have to wait. 
Across the fleet. 

On 7/20/2022 at 10:42 AM, Ampurp85 said:

From 11am to 11pm you can enjoy beer, wine, soda and bottled water in the suite lounge. From 4/5pm to 8:30pm you can enjoy mixed beverages at the lounge (also during your dinner at CK) plus some snacks. 

Can anyone who has been on an Oasis class ship confirm if this is still accurate?  Mainly the 11 am to 11 pm drinks..

We are sailing on Harmony in September and we have heard that not all Oasis class ships have brought this perk back..

3 hours ago, wmtyner said:

Can anyone who has been on an Oasis class ship confirm if this is still accurate?  Mainly the 11 am to 11 pm drinks..

We are sailing on Harmony in September and we have heard that not all Oasis class ships have brought this perk back..

There were only two ships in contention with this, Oasis and Symphony. I can confirm that Allure and Harmony have this perk. I am also about 95% sure that all the Oasis class ships have this perk available as most things are back to normal. 

4 hours ago, wmtyner said:

Harmony Suite lounge last week was following this schedule.