Deluxe Beverage Package - Current Pricing

KyleW2

I don't recall seeing prices this high across the fleet before but I guess it's a sign how well they are selling and if people will continue to buy it even as prices increase, keep raising the price. I think we've reached a point where on our next sailing we will probably skip it, bring the wine aboard, use our own water bottles and refill as needed and track to see how we would compare.

Just booked Anthem in February. As I am from Sweden, I get all prices in Swedish Crowns (SEK). The price for the Delux Beverage Package is currently SEK 836 (about $79.70). A bit too high for me.

According to cruise planner this is discounted from SEK 1114 ($106.20). Is it really that much? Beginning to wonder if the Swedish prices includes gratuity. If I reduce by 18%, todays price would be about $67.50, and the regular price $90.

If I go to checkout, there is no addition of gratuity like it was last time I cruised. Is it like that for you guys also? Or is gratuity added on checkout when you pay in USD?

Voyager OTS in October = $65

Quantum OTS next June = $73

Both prices are too rich for me and Mrs Fan.  I could probably break even or better for the Voyager sailing.  Mrs Fan would kill the deal with her morning Mimosa and single glass of wine at dinner. 😆  She can't even drink coffee due to acid reflux and she drinks an English breakfast tea in its place. 

11 hours ago, GatorCruiser said:

Booze package would have to be in the neighborhood of 100 bones per day for me not to break even. Between the coffees and pelegrino with every meal and mucho booze in between, poor royal loses money on me. 

Same here, even with the wife drinking less than me (she makes it up in bottled/canned water). Between, sodas, coffee, water, juices, and alcohol, we easily get our money's worth. 

18 hours ago, GatorCruiser said:

Booze package would have to be in the neighborhood of 100 bones per day for me not to break even. Between the coffees and pelegrino with every meal and mucho booze in between, poor royal loses money on me. 

Same here, but I still won't like paying a $73 per day base price for it.  

So fair warning to Royal, don't make me roll up my sleeves and go on a mission all week!  

2 hours ago, ChrisE said:

We are on Liberty OTS 9 night in May 2023 and we just bought for 66.99pp/pd + 18%. Was 71.99 hoping it goes down more for another sale. 

That is my absolute top limit price.  Haven’t come close yet.

On 7/19/2022 at 6:07 PM, KyleW2 said:

Hey all! Sailing on Independence in September and just curious what everyone else is seeing as far as the pricing for the Deluxe Beverage Package? Right now, ours is varying between $77.99 and $84.99 depending on the "sale". Thanks in advance!

If you are comfortable with the price depending on how much you might drink a day...Buy it.  But, keep watching your Cruise Planner and if you see it cheaper...Cancel and rebuy it at the cheaper price,  Keep watching your Cruise Planner incase you find it cheaper again.

On 7/19/2022 at 7:07 PM, KyleW2 said:

Hey all! Sailing on Independence in September and just curious what everyone else is seeing as far as the pricing for the Deluxe Beverage Package? Right now, ours is varying between $77.99 and $84.99 depending on the "sale". Thanks in advance!

I'm on the same cruise and same month and I am seeing the same prices. 

Anthem for November sailing is $73 ($67 during the sales), last February my 11 night cruise on Anthem was $50.  I hit Diamond status after that cruise so I'm going to skip the package on this one. With the four daily included drinks I don't see me getting value at $67. Plus I'll bring on two bottles of wine and I'm cruising solo. 

June 2023 on Anthem now showing £93... We paid £40 for our sailing last month.

It has been around £72 since we booked the cruise so I guess they have increased the price to offer a special discount back to £72. Either way we will be pay as you go at that price.

1 hour ago, Eddie Ireland said:

I'm sailing on Oddessy in September. I called up on the phone and got it for €42 when booking the cruise. She said that's only for European customers though, which I thought was odd.

With the euro being so close to the dollar lately, that's a nice deal. When did you call and purchase?