Wine List Main Dinning Room

How about bring your own wine?  You are allow to bring 2 bottle of 750ml wine on board.  On my recent cruise, I bought two bottles of wines with me and bought it to my dinner on formal night.  My waiter open them for me with no cork fee.  Or you can drink them in your stateroom and ask your house cleaning person to bring you a corkscrew.

35 minutes ago, KevinK said:

How about bring your own wine?  You are allow to bring 2 bottle of 750ml wine on board.  On my recent cruise, I bought two bottles of wines with me and bought it to my dinner on formal night.  My waiter open them for me with no cork fee.  Or you can drink them in your stateroom and ask your house cleaning person to bring you a corkscrew.

Yes we fully plan to do this, but not to sound like complete alcoholics, but we plan to have wine with dinner each night, and on a 9 night cruise those two bottles we bring only cover us for 2 nights.

1 hour ago, LanceRomance said:

Does anyone know if the wine list is the same for all ships across the fleet? Is it maybe the same depending on ship class, or maybe its based on the sailing port?

How often is the wine list changed?

Does anyone have a picture of the wine menu from a recent sailing.

Thanks.

We found the wine list on our Royal App when we sailed Mariner last month.  I believe it was at the bottom of the menu, perhaps after the desserts.

3 hours ago, LanceRomance said:

Great tip thanks I did not know this.

Just a heads up, I was just on the Jewel and many of the wines weren't available.  In Vintages, the bartenders said there was no point in looking at the list because they didn't have many of the wines.  Similarly in the MDR.  By day 9 of 12 day trip, they had run out of my preferred options and replacements were very challenging to find.

I've found Kendall Jackson cab on four different ships in the last 18 months, just within the DBX limit and all of our fav amongst the included reds. They ran out on a few of our sailings, but slipping the waiter a $20 miraculously resulted in a found bottle here and there. Suite or diamond lounge never seemed to run out of the better wines. Vintages was iffy in August of 2021, seemed to improve as time went on. I stopped looking at the app, each bar/restaurant had different selections from the app and there is fun in the easter egg hunt of knowing where and when you could find what.