Allure 2 bedroom Aqua Suite

Stelkp

After an afternoon at Playmakers-we stopped into ‘next cruise’ and booked for next summer! A little tipsy but we got a GREAT price for star class!!! 
So excited! 
I’m wondering why it’s literally less than half the price of other star sailings though. It leaves Aug 6 2023 from Texas. Could it be bc it’s not a refurbished ship? 
does anyone have experience with star class on Allure? 

8 minutes ago, Stelkp said:

Because it’s loud? 

No..more because it's far away from the rest of the Star Class rooms on Deck 17. The rooms themselves don't have the WOW factor of the other Star Class rooms. The balcony is amazing though..and they're my favorite Star Class rooms personally because of that.

11 minutes ago, Stelkp said:

Because it’s loud? 

Louder, further away from suite lounge and CK, out of Galveston, not an amped ship, suite not refurbished, those are some of the reasons why it’s cheaper than others. 
Still, star class is star class, congrats on the booking and the great price! 

1 hour ago, Stelkp said:

After an afternoon at Playmakers-we stopped into ‘next cruise’ and booked for next summer! A little tipsy but we got a GREAT price for star class!!! 
So excited! 
I’m wondering why it’s literally less than half the price of other star sailings though. It leaves Aug 6 2023 from Texas. Could it be bc it’s not a refurbished ship? 
does anyone have experience with star class on Allure? 

We did star class, same suite, on Harmony. Great room! It was loud very often though, if they are practicing for the show, which they seemed to do every day in the early afternoon. No naps for you! 🙂

Take your blessing and run with it, Star Class is Star Class.  

I also go an unbelievable deal on a 2 BT ATS on Harmony on the December 10, 2022 cruise, and we booked that at the NextCruise desk on Anthem. I could not believe the price of the suite when she quoted it and it was the only Star Class suite left on that cruise and the only Aqua Theater Suite remaining.  I was looking for a 1 bedroom and she had none but their was this 2 BR ATS and the deal was to good to pass up for Star Class so we booked it.

Congrats on a great price!

We're in a GS on allure this august (sooooon!) and got it cheaper than a GS on Explorer since she hasn't been amped! It's such a win cuz Allure is still an Oasis class and still looks like an amazing trip! Truly, we didn't think we'd be able to afford a suite on an Oasis class ever and would only even have a chance at sailing it if we dropped down to balcony after we hit diamond.

1 hour ago, JasonOasis said:

Take your blessing and run with it, Star Class is Star Class.  

Absolutely !  ...and BTW to @Stelkp, we have been in the 2 BR ATS 3 times so obviously I think it's a cool suite !  The 2 BR ATS were our first 3 SC suites and it wasn't until I tried a suite on 17 that I "graduated".  I still think that the ATS have the very best views and awesome balconies in the entire fleet....so go and enjoy this suite and all of the SC amenities.  There's nothing like them.

We were on the Allure 2br Aqua Suite over the holidays last year.  Like others have said the walk is a walk, even to get to the first bank of elevators.  To us that was about the only con, the ship needs an overhaul, other than that it was a blast.  We had a great Genie (Dex), and the ship was about 60% capacity and Covid was running at that time rampant (a lot of the crew and passengers got/had Covid), we still had a great vacation.  The Genie experience was close to pre Covid times, on The Allure so we were very pleased, however, not all ships are the same and or Genies.

9 minutes ago, not easy being green said:

The Genie experience was close to pre Covid times,

I second that. We have been blessed to have taken 3 star classes cruises since December 2021, and all 3 Genie experiences have been pretty close to pre-covid (with the exception of them having to wear a mask).

10 minutes ago, not easy being green said:

not all ships are the same and or Genies.

^^^This