No new cruise bookings until covid restrictions recinded.

mikeab

The servers in the Wind jammer acted as if I was taking food out of their children's mouths. The bar tenders wouldn't serve doubles, they always did in the past, and that is with the unlimited drinks package, why get it if they limit you to 1 shot drinks? I prefer Bourbon on the rocks.  I don"t want 1 ounce of Buffalo Trace drowned with a glass full of ice. There were numerous other problems , but I just want to say as a long time Royal Caribbean cruiser, and a very happy one at that, I'm done with them until changes happen. By the way the cruise I'm referring to was on the Brilliance of the Seas out of Tampa on March 24, 2022. For now ,I'm going with Rick Steves European tours.

16 hours ago, mikeab said:

The servers in the Wind jammer acted as if I was taking food out of their children's mouths. The bar tenders wouldn't serve doubles, they always did in the past, and that is with the unlimited drinks package, why get it if they limit you to 1 shot drinks? I prefer Bourbon on the rocks.  I don"t want 1 ounce of Buffalo Trace drowned with a glass full of ice. There were numerous other problems , but I just want to say as a long time Royal Caribbean cruiser, and a very happy one at that, I'm done with them until changes happen. By the way the cruise I'm referring to was on the Brilliance of the Seas out of Tampa on March 24, 2022. For now ,I'm going with Rick Steves European tours.

Rick Steves should be fun.  I like his videos.  As for cruising with Royal, Matt and others have always stated how important flexibility is in our new Covid world.  Safe travels!

22 hours ago, mikeab said:

For now ,I'm going with Rick Steves European tours.

How many Rick Steve's tours have you done? We have never been to Europe but outside of cruising love to plan our own trips. Seems like a good way to start. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hopefully things are going back to more normal soon!