Proctored telehealth COVID test

Hi all! I’m a first time cruiser and looking forward to this weekend! I am sorry if this has been asked a million times but I cannot get anything other than vague answers regarding telehealth proctored COVID tests. I have a ton of COVID tests at home, unopened and unexpired, that my work provides to me. They’re the flowflex ones…can I pay for video observation from an online provider such as AZOVA and have that work for boarding Navigator this weekend? Walgreens is now charging $130 a person for travel COVID tests so I’m trying to avoid a significant additional cost for our trip.

I know people have used On Point testing with success and had no problems. I'm not familiar with Azova, but it seems to be a similar business model, so I can't see why it wouldn't work. As long as you get some kind of email with the info Royal Caribbean requires, you should be good to go--they don't really care about the specific company that does the monitoring. 

42 minutes ago, tina.ferrari said:

Hi all! I’m a first time cruiser and looking forward to this weekend! I am sorry if this has been asked a million times but I cannot get anything other than vague answers regarding telehealth proctored COVID tests. I have a ton of COVID tests at home, unopened and unexpired, that my work provides to me. They’re the flowflex ones…can I pay for video observation from an online provider such as AZOVA and have that work for boarding Navigator this weekend? Walgreens is now charging $130 a person for travel COVID tests so I’m trying to avoid a significant additional cost for our trip.

Here is the link to the Healthy Sail Center on Royal's page -- > https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center?icid=hlthys_wrnssn_hlt_nbrdxp_pghdr_3467

The only self administered tests that I know Royal accepts are the eMed/Navica ones, but you are too close to order, receive, and test if your test is this weekend.  At this point in your journey, you may be relegated to Walgreens/CVS or other local provider.

Personally, I would not risk using other home proctored tests, since there's a chance Royal would not accept it id the document is not correct.

Good Luck!

I am not saying ignore those who say eMed is the only way to go but any place that does proctored testing will suffice as long as the info is present.

You will need to show an email or printout with Name, DOB, date and negative testing result. Lots of other cruisers have used On Point and other proctored services and were able to board no problem, the only caveat is it can't just be a basic unmonitored at home test.