Create your own itinerary

Hello Cruisers, 

I was just talking with my lovely wife who isn't the biggest fan of cruising but cruises because the family likes to cruise about what her ideal itinerary would look like. It got me thinking about it as well. Personally for me I would love to see an itinerary for an Oasis class ship that leaves from Port Cape Liberty goes to Fort Lauderdale or Miami (instead of port Canaveral), then goes to Labadee, Cococay and then comes back to Bayonne.  I like sailing out of Bayonne as it easily drivable from my place. 

What would your custom itinerary be? 

Here's a month-long megacruise that I constructed, for Brilliance of the Seas next October and November:

7 nights Rome to Athens on 10/30/23

7 nights Athens to Barcelona on 11/6/23

14 nights transatlantic on 11/13/23

5 nights out of Tampa

The whole month of November is spent on the ship!

Anywhere except:

Coco Cay, Nassau, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Belize, Barbados, San Juan (been there, done it, don't get off the ship unless I want a crispy chicken sandwich)

Always willing:

St. Maarten, St. Lucia, St. Thomas, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, anywhere in Europe or Asia, Panama

I am trying to find things to do on my exception list and will make an attempt to reengage at those Ports. It is nice how empty the ship is on Port days though.

3 hours ago, leesam82 said:

Hello Cruisers, 

I was just talking with my lovely wife who isn't the biggest fan of cruising but cruises because the family likes to cruise about what her ideal itinerary would look like. It got me thinking about it as well. Personally for me I would love to see an itinerary for an Oasis class ship that leaves from Port Cape Liberty goes to Fort Lauderdale or Miami (instead of port Canaveral), then goes to Labadee, Cococay and then comes back to Bayonne.  I like sailing out of Bayonne as it easily drivable from my place. 

What would your custom itinerary be? 

Almost any itinerary, Caribbean, Hawaii, or Europe that overnights in a few ports so one isn't rushed to do it all.  I hate choosing between the beach/water excursion and strolling around a quaint downtown -- I'd like to do both, which requires a long day (as at Aruba), or an overnight (typically Bermuda offers this).

I would love to see Royal cruise out of Charleston, SC or Jacksonville, FL do reduce driving time.