How to logout?

Just noticed that when I'm using my phone to access this forum, which is very seldom, like I am right now, I don't need to log in.  So, I'm  guessing that I'm never logged out from this device.  The issue I'm having is I can't find a way to log out like I do on my laptop/desktop.  Any help with this, please.  I don't like being permanently logged in or automatically logged in on anything.

I "clean" my phone every night at the end of the day (clear cache/cookies and run a scan) so I have to re-log-in every time and the site is not really designed for mobile. In order to log in, I have to click the setting "desktop mode" and then everything appears, although very small, and I can then see the log in, so you should be able to log out that way as well.

4 hours ago, twangster said:

More importantly once you force a logout, it’s tricky to log back in.  

Friends don’t let friends logout.  

I may be old school but I've always been told by IT personnel to always log out for security reasons (I haven't worked since 2012 so things could have changed since then).  I always log out of everything I log into.  Just a habit.  

11 minutes ago, Moby Dick said:

Thanks, I'll give that a try.  I honestly though I was already/automatically in "desktop mode" because it isn't an app.  I'm old!

Many websites automatically scale to the device, whether a cell phone or big fat monitor. Desktop mode says "I don't care if I'm on a tiny screen, just show me what I'd see on a normal screen"

14 minutes ago, Moby Dick said:

Thanks, I'll give that a try.  I honestly though I was already/automatically in "desktop mode" because it isn't an app.  I'm old!

This is what I get in Desktop Mode

No options at all, not even to get to the message board.

Screenshot_20220717-162100_DuckDuckGo.jpg

10 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Welp, I don't think I can help you then. Sorry! I'm using Chrome if that makes a difference - maybe it is the browser? 

Hey, I do appreciate the effort.  I'm using Chrome, too.  

EDITED IN:  I'm using Chrome but I use DuckDuckGo as my browser.

10 minutes ago, RWDW1204 said:

@Moby Dick.Just looked at my desktop mode. Did you try clicking on your name? This is what I got in a drop down box. 

Screenshot_20220717-221626_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0255c35bfe47ee97d1914d70d2a09c34.jpg

This is not a wise guy comment and I do appreciate your attempt.  I just want it known that in Desk Top mode or Mobile mode, there is nothing there.  My name, nothing shows up on the top right where you would expect it to be.  In fact, there is less there in Desk Top mode than Mobile mode, there isn't even shown the "MESSAGE BOARD" banner at the top.  I am perplexed.

Okay okay okay, I found it.  As stated earlier, I use duckduckgo as my browser through Chrome.  Well, I just went into chrome without using duckduckgo, I put in the address bar "chrome.com", typed in royalcaribbean.com then drop down and "desktop site", and what do you know, the real desktop mode with logout capabilities.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR EFFORTS!

1 hour ago, Moby Dick said:

Okay okay okay, I found it.  As stated earlier, I use duckduckgo as my browser through Chrome.  Well, I just went into chrome without using duckduckgo, I put in the address bar "chrome.com", typed in royalcaribbean.com then drop down and "desktop site", and what do you know, the real desktop mode with logout capabilities.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR EFFORTS!

I find this post very confusing.  To my knowledge, Chrome and DuckDuckGo are both browsers so you would use one or the other.  Chrome.com is a shortcut to google.com/chrome which is a website where you can download the Chrome browser.  If you've already got an address bar, aren't you already in a browser?  Maybe it would make sense if I've actually used DuckDuckGo.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Unfortunately, DuckDuckGo is no longer the "secure alternative" that it once was (or was supposed to be, at least).  Amazon bought it so it's just another main stream browser now.

Really!  I haven't heard of that.  Thanks for the most valuable info.  Any suggestions for an alternative?