Halloween Celebration

8 hours ago, DeOndra said:

We would love to know if RC celebrates Halloween all month in October with costume contest, or is it only on Oct. 31st?

We are cruising on SOS in October and wanted to dress up but will be on the Oct. 22nd sailing.

Not to worry, if you do a lot of people watching, it'll be like Halloween all year long!  😁🤣

1 hour ago, Moby Dick said:

Not to worry, if you do a lot of people watching, it'll be like Halloween all year long!  😁🤣

Definitely saw that this past week on our Caribbean cruise. I spent hours behind dark shades admiring all the "unique" things that folks wore and they probably thought the same about me.🥴 I will say that on Halloween day last year I did wear a large T-Rex head to board and all day to the delight of passengers and staff alike. Later that evening many other guests joined in and there was a great party that the ship threw.

42 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

Definitely saw that this past week on our Caribbean cruise. I spent hours behind dark shades admiring all the "unique" things that folks wore and they probably thought the same about me.🥴 I will say that on Halloween day last year I did wear a large T-Rex head to board and all day to the delight of passengers and staff alike. Later that evening many other guests joined in and there was a great party that the ship threw.

LOL, I've said in another thread that I enjoy people watching on a ship (anywhere actually but especially on a ship). I also said that it isn't so amusing when you look at someone looking back at you and they look like they are amused.  That's when you start checking your nose, mouth, crotch, what ever.

20 minutes ago, teddy said:

Promenade View cabin ftw for people watching.  We had a ball looking down to n the Promenade. 

Ya, on one cruise I was walking through the Promenade and saw a guy that I almost dropped to the floor laughing so hard at.  It turned out the crew was moving huge mirrors around.  Can you imagine how sorry I felt for that guy?