Chai tea latte availability

LH101

LOL, I miss the good old days when you asked for a coffee or tea and the only options were, cream and/or sugar with that!  Now a five person line takes about an hour and a half just for the people to order their coffee or tea.  

"I'll have a cafe latte, mogopichu, crem al la puke, semi sweet dark chocolate sprinkles, with marmot stool, vegan sweet cream, milk chocolate shavings, grande in a vente cup with Hershey strawberry syrup and a cherry on top of the whipped nondairy cream".  Served exactly at 192 degrees with a side order of a glazed donut.  

5 hours ago, Moby Dick said:

LOL, I miss the good old days when you asked for a coffee or tea and the only options were, cream and/or sugar with that!  Now a five person line takes about an hour and a half just for the people to order their coffee or tea.  

"I'll have a cafe latte, mogopichu, crem al la puke, semi sweet dark chocolate sprinkles, with marmot stool, vegan sweet cream, milk chocolate shavings, grande in a vente cup with Hershey strawberry syrup and a cherry on top of the whipped nondairy cream".  Served exactly at 192 degrees with a side order of a glazed donut.  

Chai tea latte isn't coffee.  So, for someone who isn't a coffee drinker, and isn't a tea drinker, this isn't "fancy", it's just a hot drink in the morning (or iced, if it's hot).  It's just not that complicated.

10 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Chai tea latte isn't coffee.  So, for someone who isn't a coffee drinker, and isn't a tea drinker, this isn't "fancy", it's just a hot drink in the morning (or iced, if it's hot).  It's just not that complicated.

I hope you can understand that my post was a dry attempt/opportunity at humor.    

On 7/15/2022 at 2:40 PM, Moby Dick said:

Can't wait to try the creme ala puke and marmot stool😂