Labadee Alpine Coaster - drop stuff in chair near coaster or lockers near coaster?

ZMANATL

Quick question:   I've booked the all day pass for wife and I for the coaster.  Thanks to suggestions here, we'll head there first thing. My question: Do folks drop there items on chairs on a spot near the coasters or is there some locker you can stuff things into as you ride like some amusement parks?   Just trying to be prepared.. gonna test snorkel gear here with wife so she'll feel comfortable when we go places in Aruba and Curacao..   Thanks for your help.  Great Cruising to All..

Is this the Dragon tail coaster? If so then I believe there was a little cubby near the entrance where you could stash your bags. It's been awhile though and we do theme parks a lot, so I might be mixing them up. I do know I walked up with my backpack for sure and I either rode with it or left it right there in an unlocked space. This would have been 2019 though, so it might have changed.

1 hour ago, Bowen said:

Is this the Dragon tail coaster? If so then I believe there was a little cubby near the entrance where you could stash your bags. It's been awhile though and we do theme parks a lot, so I might be mixing them up. I do know I walked up with my backpack for sure and I either rode with it or left it right there in an unlocked space. This would have been 2019 though, so it might have changed.

Yes you are thinking correctly. There's a little area to drop bags in while you ride.  You then have to walk up to the entrance to retrieve any bags you left there since the exit is before the coaster returns to the entrance.  If you can just leave stuff at your umbrella and lounger before you go off to the coaster it probably will be a bit easier.

5 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Yes you are thinking correctly. There's a little area to drop bags in while you ride.  You then have to walk up to the entrance to retrieve any bags you left there since the exit is before the coaster returns to the entrance.  If you can just leave stuff at your umbrella and lounger before you go off to the coaster it probably will be a bit easier.

It was a great ride. The next time we get there we will definitely be buying the all day pass. Such beautiful scenery all the way down.

• 3 weeks later...

So is the all day pass worth the extra $9 a person?  That's what my sailing is charging.  Keep in mind we plan on staying at the beach all day and not doing any excursions.

We have the coaster booked for 9:30am and want to reserve a floating Mat.  When I go on the Royal app it only gives me the option to pick up the mat at 8:30am.  Do we have to stick to that time or can we pick up the mat 1 to 2 hours later?

21 hours ago, Aron_Ross said:

Do we have to stick to that time or can we pick up the mat 1 to 2 hours later?

You can pick up the mat and the coaster wristband at any time. 

I thought the extra cost for the all day coaster pass was worth it because after the first run you know what to expect so you can look for the good vantage points each subsequent run, take photos and videos if you trust yourself enough to hang onto your phone/camera 😉 You can really let loose and coast the whole thing without using the brakes and get up to the top speeds.