Platinum status

• Marlena changed the title to Platinum status
9 minutes ago, Marlena said:

Thank you! So if I order a glass of wine, the first 2 will automatically be at 50% off?

I usually say "I'd like to use my coupon" when I order. Most of the time they will ask if you want to use it, in case you wanted to save it for later.

My recollection is you need to buy two at the same time, e.g., for a companion and yourself.   I don't know if you will get the discount if you just order one glass.  I vaguely recollect a problem when I ordered wine and my wife wanted a soda, and they weren't both the same beverage tye.  I would ask the waiter before ordering if there is a "condition" that must be met.

38 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

My recollection is you need to buy two at the same time, e.g., for a companion and yourself.   I don't know if you will get the discount if you just order one glass.  I vaguely recollect a problem when I ordered wine and my wife wanted a soda, and they weren't both the same beverage tye.  I would ask the waiter before ordering if there is a "condition" that must be met.

They are using new verbiage now.  It's clearly 50% off, twice and not the "BOGO" it used to be.