Deluxe vs Superior Balcony

jce2

Need a quick answer.  About to book my very first cruise tonight.  It will be for 7 nights.  The superior Balcony room is 15 sq ft bigger, but other than that I cant figure out ay difference between the two "grades" (except for the $80 price difference).  Any other difference?

Need a quick answer.  About to book my very first cruise tonight.  It will be for 7 nights.  The superior Balcony room is 15 sq ft bigger, but other than that I cant figure out ay difference between the two "grades" (except for the $80 price difference).  Any other difference?

I'm pretty sure the difference is just the bigger balcony and placement on the ship whether you're on the hump of the ship or just a wider balcony. I just finished the cruise with the standard balcony on anthem which was more than enough room in my opinion on Anthem. Had a two chairs and foot rests to lay in the sun with.

I think the board has hit it on the nail with recommendations.  If its just two people deluxe is perfect, however, on the radiance class ships the deluxe on deck 7 forward have a huge balcony and I would book those cabins again!

I think the board has hit it on the nail with recommendations.  If its just two people deluxe is perfect, however, on the radiance class ships the deluxe on deck 7 forward have a huge balcony and I would book those cabins again!

With double occupancy yes, with triple occupancy, no.  There is no way to get to the bathroom once the coach is in bed mode.

Go to shipcabins.com  I posted good pictures of stateroom 7038 on the Serenade from 12/2016