Quantum of the Seas

Just a general question from observation.  It seems that the Quantum was built for the Asian market and started to sail out of Singapore.  I have watched a few video tours of the ship because next year I will be going on Quantum for an Alaska cruise.  I see on peoples videos that a lot of things are in Chinese writing and haven't really caught any English written, like on the handle of the balcony cabin door.  Does Royal change that when it comes over to the states for English itineraries?

Quantum was not built for Asia.  

When Quantum was built it first came to America. About a year later Quantum was redeployed to Asia at which time signage became bilingual.

I recently sailed on Quantum.  I didn't find any signage that was exclusively in Chinese.   

Perhaps you could post the peoples vidoes that only show Chinese writing.  

@dustfsu the situation you described sounds closer to the description of the Ovation more than the Quantum.  We were on the Ovation’s inaugural Alaska sailing in 2019 (and so was the member above) and there were no issues with signage even though Ovation had been predominantly sailing Asia based itineraries prior.  The only item that was noticeable was they were still working on changing one of the quick counter services near the pool to the fish and chips restaurant.