Drink Discounts on Oasis

To anyone who has been on Oasis recently… Have there been any drink discounts you’ve seen on board? Do they still sell the 10 drink card? Or beer bucket/coolers? Or even boarding day discounts on the DBP? (Didn’t buy it pre-cruise… don’t ask. Trying to keep the peace with wifey)

I've never seen a 10 drink card on my Oaisis sailing, but I've not looed for it.  Drink  of the day is $10 plus 18% gratuity.  You can check the cruise compass to see if there have been specials noted, I've not looked for them.  Click on cruise compass at the top of your page.  There are a lot of them for Oasis.

The drink of the day will be the "cheapest" option available on your sailing. Often times the DBP onboard price isn't better than purchasing it in the cruise planner.......still cheaper than spending for each individual drink though. Some bars will have pitchers and buckets of beer available but even before the restart the 10-drink punch card was rare.

22 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

The drink of the day will be the "cheapest" option available on your sailing. Often times the DBP onboard price isn't better than purchasing it in the cruise planner.......still cheaper than spending for each individual drink though. Some bars will have pitchers and buckets of beer available but even before the restart the 10-drink punch card was rare.

I've seen some people say the DBP has been BOGO, which is basically what was being offered in cruise planner recently, so I'm hoping I can still potentially jump on that...

On 7/13/2022 at 3:53 PM, pghproducer said:

I've seen some people say the DBP has been BOGO, which is basically what was being offered in cruise planner recently, so I'm hoping I can still potentially jump on that...

Just be aware that the ship price may very well be more than the cruise planner price.  So it may be the same BOGO offer, but it still works out to be more money. (a friend didn't think they needed the plan, but after Day 1 saw how much she and her husband had spent and bought it on board.  She was so excited because it was BOGO - but when I asked her how much she actually paid, it was a lot more than the BOGO my family members had gotten on the cruise planner). Royal Math is funny like that.