Are there fans available onboard?

I’ve donated a few fans after a cruise to our cabin steward, I’m sure others have too to make room for souvenirs. I’m contemplating bringing a carryon bag on my next cruise and leaving my fan at home (due to cancellations & lost luggage). I’m hoping my cabin steward can locate one after a generous tip. Another idea is to contact RCL special needs department.

1 hour ago, GaryAA said:

I’ve donated a few fans after a cruise to our cabin steward, I’m sure others have too to make room for souvenirs. I’m contemplating brining a carryon bag on my next cruise and leaving my fan at home (due to cancellations & lost luggage). I’m hoping my cabin steward can locate one after a generous tip. Another idea is to contact RCL special needs department.

I frequently travel with just a 20in carry-on and backpack. I have a 9in travel fan I got from Amazon; it fits fine with my 3 packing cubes. I have to sleep with a fan, so I don't like to chance anything. I always leave space for souvenirs and carry an extra folding bag. 

1 hour ago, Ampurp85 said:

I frequently travel with just a 20in carry-on and backpack. I have a 9in travel fan I got from Amazon; it fits fine with my 3 packing cubes. I have to sleep with a fan, so I don't like to chance anything. I always leave space for souvenirs and carry an extra folding bag. 

I have to sleep with a fan too. Right now I bring a 14” fan in a 25 inch suitcase. I’ll have to try a 9 inch fan in a 21” carryon bag & backpack.