What is the hunt

Not sure, but that may be the adult treasure hunt.  The ships that have rinks hold it there.  They break the audience into sections, get volunteer captains (one man, one woman) and then they'll announce items that each section must produce, typically it's a bit risque and adult oriented (i.e. a red bra, usually no shortage of volunteers to pull out their bra and give it to the section captain).  It's usually held later in the evening when participants have had a bit to drink and are less inhibited.  It's a lot of fun.

If that's not it, then I don't know.

1 hour ago, PatsFanBrian said:

Not sure, but that may be the adult treasure hunt.  The ships that have rinks hold it there.  They break the audience into sections, get volunteer captains (one man, one woman) and then they'll announce items that each section must produce, typically it's a bit risque and adult oriented (i.e. a red bra, usually no shortage of volunteers to pull out their bra and give it to the section captain).  It's usually held later in the evening when participants have had a bit to drink and are less inhibited.  It's a lot of fun.

If that's not it, then I don't know.

That was Quest. I'm not sure about the hunt.

There was a scavenger hunt on our Harmony sailing in May.  Not sure of the actual title listed but it was similar to other trivia and events.  You got a list and your team recorded the items in pics on a phone.  There were different point values for different items and high score wins.  Point bonuses for first 3 teams to return, and there is a deadline.